Deloitte Chief Learning Officer (CLO) Forum
IT diversity and inclusion done right: Repairing the talent pipeline
Gender diversity and inclusion initiatives can bring numerous, quantifiable benefits, but success can be challenging and require new ways of thinking, collaborating, leading, and networking. What are leading IT teams doing right, and what can others do to ensure progress? We’ll discuss:
- Key success factors, including engaging leaders of all levels and genders who are committed to progress.
- The evolving skill sets required for technology organizations and the resulting opportunities and challenges in finding qualified talent.
- Identifiable factors that can enable organizations to evolve and sustain their ability to build diverse teams. Participants will learn ways to repair and sustain the IT talent pipeline.
Beyond learning: Talent, careers, and competitive edge amid disruption
- Learning and talent development as a C-suite priority and business imperative.
- The role of learning in enabling work, workforce, and workplace transformation.
- The role of learning executives and professionals in the future of work.
- How continuous learning contributes to the social enterprise.
Next Generation Chief Human Resource Officer Academy
Now in its 12th year, IMPACT helps HR leaders explore technologies, trends, and strategies to help navigate the ever-changing HR landscape. We will once again kick off the conference with the launch of the 2019 Deloitte Global Human Capital Trends, the leading industry report that unveils the trends shaping the future of human capital. All attendees are invited to join us for the launch and for our opening night welcome reception immediately following the Human Capital Trends presentation.
Join us to explore our latest insights and market experience, and connect with our team of analysts, Human Capital leaders, and other industry influencers.
Technology-driven marketing: Customer experience reimagined
To remain competitive, companies are creating more personalized, contextualized, and dynamic experiences that hope to exceed customers’ evolving expectations. How are CMOs and CIOs working together to enable data-driven science along with intuition-based art? We’ll discuss:
- How customer demand is driving innovative approaches, within a digital strategy, to integrate and govern data, build technology, and manage risk.
- How advanced data management, analytics, and cognitive capabilities are helping aggregate customer information, illuminate customer preferences, and identify engagement strategies.
- How experience management tools orchestrate delivery across physical and digital touchpoints.
Participants will learn how CMOs and CIOs can transform marketing to enable a superb human experience, grounded in data.
Register now: https://bit.ly/2ulpfTe
The shifting momentum of blockchain
An inflection point has arrived as companies shift from blockchain tourism to building practical blockchain applications for business. But as this phenomenon unfolds, practitioners will likely confront a number of key issues. We’ll discuss:
- How lessons learned from early blockchain adoption efforts—including standardization, regulatory frameworks, and talent—can help organizations develop leading practices for their blockchain strategies.
- How digital startups are transforming legacy transactions through innovative applications of blockchain.
- Practical ways blockchain can live up to its potential for creating efficiencies, supporting new business models, and enhancing security.
Participants will explore findings from Deloitte’s 2019 global blockchain survey and implications for their organizations.
Register now: https://bit.ly/2TZvAlA